TEG 5.00% 2.1¢ triangle energy (global) limited

"If you start from the position that Cliff Head continues and...

1. 965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 925
    "If you start from the position that Cliff Head continues and will contue to lose money and the Carbon capture project will not be approved by the regulator then the future is not good no matter how you look at L7 and EP437"

I agree with watchitgonow.
    There appears to be a very nasty and biased approach to your posting.

You have stated that the CCS will not be approved.
    If you have information that TEG or PGY or the market is not aware of then you need to contact both Boards immediately as plenty of money and effort is going towards making the CCS happen and of which is only great benefit to both Co's and the environment as a whole.
    Please provide us with the information that you have as stated in regards the CCS.

Regarding the future of L7/437, once again how can you make such a one sided and ridiculous comment such as this when we are awaiting significant news on both permits.
    What indepth knowledge do you have regarding both these permits - Please explain.
    CT at Triangle who has the qualifications and has completed indepth analysis of both the permits has informed that they could offer us at TEG a significant opportunity in regards to gas and oil if we have success.

"CH currently looses money and will continue"
    Can you please provide all of us immediately with the accurate figures to back up this Statement.

Future production profit will depend on production rates, the A$ and price of oil it is sold at.
    None of us have any idea what the current shipping cost is but you obviously do because you have stated that we are currently loosing money on our oil production and will into the future.
    Please provide us all with current figures to back up your statement.

You are completely out of line with your comments and if it is correct about who you really are then I would think you should hang your head in shame.

Mr.Wiggles I await a response to the above please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $80.74K 4.022M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1240000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1468545 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.