TEG 5.00% 2.1¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Wow, to you simple folks out there!! You really know how to run...

1. 719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    Wow, to you simple folks out there!! You really know how to run an argument. As itsagas said ""I’m sceptical about your agenda".

In reply to what you said

Firstly your statement that "it costs $4.5 to $5 mill per quarter to keep the lights on and pay all the people". Umm, no it takes $6.7m
    TEG 2022 Annual Report- Employment expenses $3m and General and Administration expenses $3.7m.

The only way I can get anywhere near the $4.5-5m a quarter you mention is by adding in the impairment expense. This expense is a non-cash expense and has nothing to do with keeping the lights on or paying all the people.

Your next point is that at TEG needs to "net between A$170 to A$190 per barrel to break even". Not really.

Cue revenue 2022 was $19.488m. (153,081BOE at $127AUD, 420 barrels a day)
    Their cost of sales was $9.4 so gross profit was $9.9.
    Employment and Admin are $6.7m leaving $3m to cover any other cash requirements.

So never mind a net of $170-190, at a net of $63.5 TEG is well and truly covering is costs.

If you disagree then post your numbers in more detail. A throwaway line like "TEG needs $170$190 net" is pretty meaningless

With regard to the the remaining 21.25 with Pilot you already said If it makes money then the other 21.25% that they own makes the same money prorata". You were correct about that and TEG booked $650k from their 10% this year.

I replied to your previous post about TEG. CH is not driving TEG broke. It is contributing meaningful revenue to offset their fixed costs.

CCS is a gamble and, if it occurs, it will be at some point well into the future. But CH does have additional reserves that could keep it running for another 4-6 years.

While you have been happy to point out the negatives, as you see it, of TEG you have really missed what TEG's focus for the future is.
    L7/EP 437 has 2C best estimate reserves of 19MMBOE. TEG have this year successfully gained 100% of these permits and built an additional cash reserve of $6.7m, through the sale of GAS shares, to progress these prospects.

I welcome critical appraisal of any share but I think that your assessment of TEG is selective at best. Very happy to see your numbers in more detail if you wanted to share them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $80.74K 4.022M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1240000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1468545 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.