WRR 0.00% 16.0¢ world reach limited

Hey guys...sorry for being out of action for so long. Well as i...

1. 59 Posts.
    Hey guys...sorry for being out of action for so long. Well as i was saying and as some of you have pointed out... i did believe that i was going to get my money back when that announcement came out and i thought well here we go and didnt sell when it went to 0.011. Well then after that it dipped to .009 and i sold it then for a loss 5k. Well the point i am trying to make is as someone said "it's a long wait between drinks"...which if u dont know what it means is that there hardly is any spike in the SP for such a long time and it keeps dropping till some news comes out and its just the day traders hiking the price so that they can make a neat profit. I was just saying DYOR before jumping in the ship coz if u do and then it drops and u are unwilling to wait...then u are done for. If not ....the share is a good one to hold on to as they have so much to look forward to. Unfortunately it was a really long wait and for me particularly. I might get in at .005-.006 around june though as the news relating to Inmarsat is going to come out then again.

DYOR before listening to anyone ppl...cant stress much on that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.