TEG 5.00% 2.1¢ triangle energy (global) limited

I value posts like these. To often you only get positive views...

1. 719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    I value posts like these. To often you only get positive views on shares and no critical analysis.

I agree with your assessment of Cliff Head. Its only really allowing TEG to tread water. If things hold up we might get a couple of million nett, if they dont we will probably be in the red for a couple of million.

For TEG to survive they need to move forward and fast. They have doubled down on L7/EP437 and now have some cash from GAS to throw at it.

The abandonment issue is still hanging over TEG. While CCS is a possibility in the future I believe they will need to try and extend CH oil production. They have some reasonable prospects to do so and even marginal production will delay abandonment.

It all really now hangs on how good/bad L7/EP437 actually is. A good result there would be a turning point for TEG. We won't be waiting years for these results.

The board are certainly showing a lot of faith in L7/EP437 and they have a strong geology background. They have also acheived a fair bit in practical terms since being appointed.

Your points about the downside risk for TEG are valid. It really just comes down to how much upside can be generated by L7/EP437.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $80.74K 4.022M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1240000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1468545 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.