ADN 0.00% 1.9¢ andromeda metals limited

I am certainly not flat after the AGM.All IMOThere was...

1. 2,743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2429
    I am certainly not flat after the AGM.

All IMO

There was reinforcement of the opportunities for ADN.
    I think these opportunities will take time and perhaps some here had expectations of learning about instant growth and revenue. What I call the "instant generation" who want everything now. e.g. It is simply not reasonable to expect the Concrete Additive to be adopted by the whole concrete market.

I too am disappointed in the blatant Board bashing going on.
    It seems in this world some people put others down to feel better about themselves. May I remind people that this board has taken the company from an SP of less than $0.01 in May 2019 (18 months) to circa $0.30 today = 30 bags. ...and in my opinion there are more bags to come as we head to production.

The Board in any organisation is a team of people, and it seems our Board members all have 30 years plus experience. I got the impression they all work well and respect each other and to me speaks volumes. The amount of heavy lifting each member does will not be known by us because we are not in their shoes. To me that is not the point. I think a 5 member Board is a good number and if the team is working well together that is super important. Their different expertise and input will be required in bursts and at different times. e.g. In AFL we celebrate and reward small forwards who can create goals from nothing, such as Eddie Betts. They don't get many touches but if the deliver their 2-3 goals a game they have done their job.

It is too easy to be an armchair expert.
    IMO replacing a member, of what seems to be a really effective team, would not be helpful and likely to cause some damage to the SP.
    As to their reward, well the market is forward thinking, and perhaps the recent SP growth has caught the Board by surprise. They may have designed the remuneration in September when the SP was 5c.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $71.69K 3.948M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3806780 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 2196624 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ 4877943
Last updated 15.57pm 25/04/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.