ERL 0.00% 0.4¢ empire resources limited

do these guys actually do anything?, page-2

1. 1,139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 206

I've been a shareholder since 2020. I was attracted to the company because the CEO & largest shareholder Dr Mick Ruane is a brilliant fellow who puts his money where his mouth is. You will notice he keeps buying shares on-market on a very regular basis. And when the company rattles the tin, he always takes up his full entitlement - he has never diluted his position. The same with other ERL staff, they too own a chunk of shares.

Yes, they are working on a bunch of interesting projects. It's going slow because they have a strong sense of thrift and don't drill when the demand/pricing for drillers is too high.

The company is entitled to a royalty from HTZ for one of its projects, Penny's Find. The feeling I got at the AGM is that HTZ will start mining Penny's pretty soon. Hopefully the monies ERL collects might help fund more drilling.

Ruane is a highly experienced & very honest fellow. I go to bed knowing this stock, unlike so many other explorers, will never go to zero. If you look back at his history, Ruane has a habit of pulling rabbits out of hats. He's done just that with his other baby RWD, where he bought a bankrupt $400m project for $20m. He's also working on a new patented process which could turn RWD from a microcap to a billion dollar company.

I'm hoping Ruane might just do something great for ERL.

In the meantime we must wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.936M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $3.549K 1.049M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 6930329 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13930538 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.