ERL 0.00% 0.3¢ empire resources limited

do these guys actually do anything?, page-2

1. 1,208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218

I've been a shareholder since 2020. I was attracted to the company because the CEO & largest shareholder Dr Mick Ruane is a brilliant fellow who puts his money where his mouth is. You will notice he keeps buying shares on-market on a very regular basis. And when the company rattles the tin, he always takes up his full entitlement - he has never diluted his position. The same with other ERL staff, they too own a chunk of shares.

Yes, they are working on a bunch of interesting projects. It's going slow because they have a strong sense of thrift and don't drill when the demand/pricing for drillers is too high.

The company is entitled to a royalty from HTZ for one of its projects, Penny's Find. The feeling I got at the AGM is that HTZ will start mining Penny's pretty soon. Hopefully the monies ERL collects might help fund more drilling.

Ruane is a highly experienced & very honest fellow. I go to bed knowing this stock, unlike so many other explorers, will never go to zero. If you look back at his history, Ruane has a habit of pulling rabbits out of hats. He's done just that with his other baby RWD, where he bought a bankrupt $400m project for $20m. He's also working on a new patented process which could turn RWD from a microcap to a billion dollar company.

I'm hoping Ruane might just do something great for ERL.

In the meantime we must wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.