AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

do they have a plan b

1. 1,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    There seems to be lots of companies who are in similar financial stress as AKK, some have great projects that need capital to proceed.
    SPP and rights issues falling way short. Sophisticated and professional investors not willing to strongly participate, and investment and brokerage houses not willing to underwrite. IM noticing this is becoming more and more common.

The economic environment and negative sentiment in the energy and mining space particularly at the speccy end, is possibly as bad as it was back in the GFC crisis times of 2008.
    Economies are nowhere near as bad and stressed as they were back then, but for some reason which i dont fully understand there behaving in a similar fashion, scary.

Companies with great assets being way oversold creating undue stress.

The only ones IMO that will fair well are companies who can deliver some excellent news in our case a JV or land sale or good flow rates.

I really cant see any of the above happening before the 13th may, I wonder does AKK have a plan B.
    The first step will probably be to extend spp a few extra weeks to give them more time to at least get pathfinder gas sorted and deliver some flow rates on pump, they need to be impressive if thats all there relying on, not sure if they can revise the plan to include a free attaching option and maybe discount the SP entry further.

You nerver know oppie holders if they cant do any of the above and its a dismal failure we might just see our extension actually materialise say at .001 cent this is the number SL previously thought would be fair.

Crazy times
    LWR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.