AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

Burst, at the moment, I'd say he has a lot to do with AKK in...

1. 167 Posts.
    Burst, at the moment, I'd say he has a lot to do with AKK in terms of strategy. Clearly he's not involved with running the day-to-day operations but as far as any significant commercial transaction or strategic move is concerned, Mark Hart and Guy Goudy and the rest of the board would defer to his guidance every time.

I don't hold CTP but my understanding is that there's not a lot for him to do over at CTP just now and that it might remain like that for quite a while. He's already secured CTP a couple of very significant JV deals, and so now it's just a case of sitting back and aiting for the "gorillas" (as he refer to large mining companies) to carry out their exploration obligations.

Of course, if all goes well for CTP, that will change eventually and I can envisage him bowing out of AKK one day when things really start to pick up over at CTP but hopefully his long-standing relationship with Mark Hart will mean that he won't leave AKK until its been out on a secure, well-funded platform for long-term growth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.