AUR 0.00% 0.8¢ auris minerals limited

Do they have the mother lode ?, page-25

1. 13,821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 694
    To answer you briefly, the high-powered DHEM done to check the off-hole conductor at about 550m (see 22/9/14 ann) previously identified by a prior less sophisticated DHEM has not been reported on; so drawing a conclusion from that - too hard and/or too expensive. 3 diamond holes at say $250k each would have been needed to be done, but with money low (Taurus debt etc) they have never been done. That conductor may be drilled one day, but not soon. They followed the copper down and that's what they concluded - deep source.

This area (F-W-BB) will need a lot more work before serious drilling starts, and forget July etc imo. The last ann tells the story, and the map is more detailed and specific that older ones. It really is an update.

Also updated is the Doolgunna map. The DeG corridor, the Southern Volcanics corridor and the central corridor are all there, but so is the 'new' Monty corridor. This map - Fig 2 - is graphic. Spend some time examining it I reckon so as to understand where the potential VHMS areas are. GREEN is the go-to colour.

Watch MLX ann tomorrow (?) re ABY takeover bid. If it happens then expect a new copper scene. See my SFR post if curious

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.813M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 292000 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.