APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

do they read this stuff, page-13

1. 4,618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Harlee

There are many subtleties in the changing market depth for APG and in fact many other stocks. In APGs case I suspect the majority of the 5 million is probably fair dinkum. Why, because the opposing sell depth is there to bully people into parting with this smallish holdings, which they will in turn sell into the 5 million buy bid.

But then again, the 5 mill bid could be used to trick punters into buying at 13c only to be set realling after yet another deliberate selldown. One thing is for sure, there are bigger fish playing the odds here that APG is going higher and they are doing their best to pick up whatever they can for nicks using all sorts of tricks.

If you have the luxury of watching the MD change during the day, you will see a the buy/ sell change almost simultaneously. Its clinical and deceptive. Deliberate and cunning. The shifting sentiment is all artificial and designed purely to motivate sellers/ buyers into preplanned traps.

I suppose it is during these times that one must refer back to the fundamentals. At this stage there is nothing reported by APG that would indicate a poor future.

Of course it always hurts to see paper values fluctuate so fiercely. In my case I've seen 120K go within days. Nasty feeling, especially when the wife wants to know whats going on.

My advice is get into the fundamentals and understand it. Go to the wensite and read the announcements. Gogle stuff you don't know and research some more. Don't rely on HC posts as your source of information for obviuos reasons.

GC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.