CDB 0.00% 0.9¢ condor blanco mines limited

do they recover?

1. 1,361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I would be interested to hear genuine, justified and thought-out views on this question.

There would be very few people perusing this forum who would not agree that the past week has been a fiasco par excellence. There are so many unknowns and we have witnessed Directors walking out, deals falling through, Condor bizarrely playing the 'Masafin who?' card, an announcement illustrating an intricate web of bond leasing and financing and then delay upon delay. In addition, there is the issue of releases going back to March/April that included pronouncements such as 'within ten days', 'during April', 'imminent', 'final stages', 'finalisation' etc. etc.

So the question I have is: if the funding does indeed manage to come through, is it going to have as big an effect on the share price as was once thought earlier in the year? Do investors have the same level of confidence they would have once had?

We heard Les pump up the potential of this Company on several occasions and for a while it may have been a legitimate call but do any of you think that the last week has put a huge dent in that?

Given that there has been such ineptitude shown with managing the last few weeks, will investors trust them to manage actual projects?

I would appreciate legitimate discussion, not abuse and not one line responses saying things like "this baby's going to the moon!!!" Think it out and discuss in a reasonable manner. Looks like we probably have time on our hands as the tumbleweeds roll through.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.