FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Cab74, Good post but I have to disagree with you on...

1. 624 Posts.
    Cab74,

Good post but I have to disagree with you on consolidation. I WOULD rather there were 285 Mill shares at 61c instead of 2.85 Billion at 6.1c but only because, as you said, it is "not a good look". You have to respect the market and many in the market think 6-8c is cheap/penny dreadful etc... but that's only window-dressing. It makes no fundamental difference L/T. Does that mean we get hit by day traders? Maybe... but it works on the SP going up, too...

My first buy into FML was 2.4c and people were saying the same thing back then, but the share cons issue went off the radar when the SP went up 100%, then 200%, then 300%... same thing will happen again. The March quarterly will come, the SP will crack 10c (I hope!) and there'll be nothing about share cons again until the buyers who first get aboard in the low teens need something to blame for a sluggish SP.

This is not meant to be a ramp but think of this: Instos are aboard the FML train already - 2.5 Billion shares and a penny dreadful 4c SP didn't scare them off back in Oct (they were supposedly knocking the door down)...
    And I think the reason they haven't taken larger positions is NOT because of the number of shares; it's because FML is still a little gold flake in a room full of bullion bars - it still needs to prove itself. Gold is still called a "risk play" by the media. The market craps itself at a badly worded sentence from a Central B(w)anker or a number that comes out of the US one day and gets revised the next. I watched the POG fall off a cliff 2 days in a row for reasons that are IMO ridiculous (should have the opposite effect) - look at the POG... it's brushed off the kitchen sink and still treading above 1100... we'll see what happens in NY tonight.

Anyway, this is becoming a rant... the world is a strange place at the moment but I've made my bets and I'm sticking with them for the moment

Enjoy your posts, Cab

Cheers,

C12

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 148847 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.