SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Great work! I have one question for HC Members. How can another...

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Great work!

I have one question for HC Members. How can another buyer get in-front of you in the que (not in pre-open) when you have had already your buy order partly filled?

I had been first in-line on the buy side for about half an hour at a lower price on a sell down, about half my order was being slowly filled (bot selling into my order!!), i had been constantly checking my Iress screen, then another buyer appeared a head of me out of nowhere!!! (Note:- Did not happen ith SSN/O but with another stock heavily bot traded). Rang my broker and they couldn't really give me an answer, which was fine, but they mentioned it maybe could have been a cross trade??? - Had no clue really. As this was a day (hour!) trade, of course the stock moved up with my partly filled order and l had to kill my position.

Back to SSN! - Looking forward to the one day SSNO hits 0.50 for a real sell orders. Bots can play all they want at that price for me!

Update! - OIL hits $103US in the last hour with AUD down too, might be a 12cent day tomorrow!

Good luck all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.