AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I'm deeply concerned that we do not and have not, for some time,...

1. 171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    I'm deeply concerned that we do not and have not, for some time, had a full time CEO/MD focussed on AVZ Minerals.

I draw your attention to the recent announcement of Okapi Resources.

Should we really be paying our CEO/MD the princely sum of USD 300,000 per annum (AUD 460,000) not including benefits and his gifted 44,000,000 performance shares (AUD 2.2 million dollars worth to re-drill what the Belgians found 90 years ago).......

In the last 12 months we have;

1. Installed a rented pump that was not sufficient to de-water one of several pits that apparently needed to be de-watered just so we can lower our reported strip ratio and add to our already meaningful resource....

2. Realised that our rented pump was sub-scale for a tropical environment - I ask, why pump during the dry season when you can pump through the wet season instead......

3. Bought our own pump to help with points 1 and 2 above.

But do not let the comedy show stop here......

4. We also have external consultants delivering metallurgy results 12-months behind schedule. To show us exactly what we already know....

Well now we have crystal clear clarity as to what our illustrious leader has been doing with his time. Hello OKR!!!! whilst AVZ shareholders are left to answer the doorbell to only find a flaming paper bag to stomp on....

Our evangelical quest to fast track our Congolese gem is pushed further out as we await Nigel and Leonard to return to the AVZ offices and complete a full days work that we have already paid far too much in advance for..... Is it any surprise our share price fell on the day of OKR's announcement....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.