AHI 0.00% 9.2¢ advanced health intelligence ltd

Never assume my position Hollycozy, ever! I have been very...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Never assume my position Hollycozy, ever! I have been very disappointed with the recent events of this company, I bought in much higher and and have lost some money. But I do not come on HC simply to down ramp, rather I enjoy reading informative research on both sides of the fence. I generally don't reply to much on here, but I am simply fed up with the barrage of negative posts on your behalf.

I have answered all your questions and you know this. You simply do not like someone giving you an answer that doesn't support your argument. Some of the information you provide is useful and I have liked it in the past. Even this article is good to read, as I did not see it myself before you posted it. The question you raised is fair, 'is it a concern?'. The thing is, you do not have any 'pertinent' questions other than the subject of this post, to which I answered 'if they have submitted incorrectly, then yes, if not, then no'. How can one delve any deeper than that? (rhetorical question)

I think this company has great potential, having used the application myself with a group of friends. So don't say I defend the company blindly, that is once again an assumption and merely a low blow on your behalf, usually a clear tell of an individual that doesn't have the smarts to reply in a sensical manner.

Lets leave it at this, as we simply do not see eye to eye on this subject.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.