VYS 0.00% 47.5¢ vysarn limited

do we have anything of value?, page-12

1. 2,953 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 624
    hey resourced - not ignored just put in the too sensitive basket imo. MHM management have said that the process does not lend itself to patent, however our process is unique and covered by some vague agreements with the technology providers -FR et al. So both MHM and tech providers have agreed that MHM can have the rights unencumbered, and for NIL consideration. Why? - perhaps because the partly processed material is an anchor that will end up in Tech providers lap if the music stops. Perhaps tech providers are unwilling and unable to deal with said anchor....not surprising. And their fear is shown in this hold-up...not about money but about getting indemnity.

So what do we have now? - well we know the process....which is not protected by patent.....which is substantially different/improved from the original ALNAK tech anyway....which made no money.....

Take-over? - why? even if we gained tech rights....which imo are worth next to nothing, it is still not patentable. So I'm not looking for any value from that area for MHm any longer and its why we are near 10c.

MHM seem to have gone out of their way to emphasis the lack of value in our IP or our assets...Silica suicide.....why? Some game-plan yet to be revealed imo.

Regardless of the above we are still turning 5-600T per week of salt slag (toxic) into non- toxic and valued byproducts.....cheap. There is a LOT of money to be made doing this imo on a larger scale - and the only solution to our predicament is to do so. So lets get on with it as takeover talk is unlikely imo - why buy us if you can have a go yourself? - our advantage is not the IP anymore (weren't we sold that lemon!) no its cash generation and this can be a great cash business. Harvest 15-18% Al without creating a toxic sludge and we are in business imo. Of course Aus operations are not going to make more than a few mill a year it seems - landfill may kick that up for a few years but proving our cred here and repeating just one USA operation and we make our riches.

If we were given a bid from Befesa? - then it would only prove our process is a threat and advertise such to other bidders. Top20 have held this long - do you really expect us to walk away cheap now after Befesa throws a bid in? Would just ring $$$$ in my ears anyway and make me hold for either the riches that will come with time or with higher bids. Befesa would be on top of all this - so unlikely and not linked to a deal with FR coming through imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $200.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3125 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 9500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.