ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

do we have lift off?

1. 7,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 747
    We have first production order,
    We have Controlled market release ( CMR ).
    We are told CMR will involve significantly larger numbers of customers and clinics than usability trial. So there is quite a few in number.
    We are told Accreditation and clinician training has already started, but will accelerate with product availability.
    With each clinic performing well I suspect they will add 2 or 3 clinics. Each clinic consults about 10 patients per day.
    I think the fundamentals are unfolding in an exponential way. As there will be a lot of focus to this by the investor community, brring any time delaying hick ups, the chart will preempt the fundamentals as clinics come on line.
    My logic (flawed as it may be) points to a pattern of increasing sales with acceleration to reach all of the clinicians in Australia alone.
    My gut feel is that the early buyers will stand to gain the most as we will see +5c , +10c , quite quickly as after a few weeks it will be quite easy to project clinician rate of increase and estimate market penetration by patient profile. The question is; is it only the most extreme cases that decide to use device or does it resonate in a good portion of the 30% of potential market? if the answer to this question is +ve , expept the smart money to chase it above 20c whatever the early sales are!
    My gut feel is that it will resonate with most women who have a problem they would much prefer to sort out.
    Good luck to holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.