Do We Live In The Matrix?, page-2

1. 6,616 Posts.
    I've only had a cursory view of these articles but I believe that in some way we do live in a kind of matrix. I will come back to you with a better insight after fully reading these articles but here are a few things to consider.

Black holes become something like holograms of themselves, maybe because they slip into another dimension, through the membrane, (the brane). It has been postulated that we too, might be some kind of projection of ourselves.

Electrons are in every place at once which suggests that it is a matrix type reaction happening to all matter at once.

Gravity may be some kind of reaction, force, effect of something taking place on the other side of the 'brane' and that's why nothing has been found in association with gravity apart from its effect on mass.

The ether may indeed be wired with forces and effects that can not be scrutinised from our dimension. Even 'string theory' which is a beautiful theory suggests the most unimaginable possibilities.

So rather than a Matrix kind of matrix, there may be other forms of interconnected webs of unknown forces and energies that we are suspended in. The universe might be a giant, spatially expanding fish bowl. Something is entering our universe and causing it to expand in a way that is not related to any kind of 'Big Bang' theory.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.