RGT 0.00% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Do we need a new board?, page-21

1. 1,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 441
    If you go back and look at the volume and price movement the 2 weeks after a CR (which normally drops the price) you will see CR participants (SOPHS) or should we say clients on Brett’s securities firm’s booklist all managed to sell out and exit for a 20% profit into retail buying ths hype thinking price was going higher (me included). It’s a business transaction for fast cash and if the circle know there’s only 20% in it, well id take a gift of 20% on my $60-$200k any day of the week.
    Now retail hold the bags. I feel sorry for the people who bought the SOPHS credit raise shares AFTER the CR..

These kind of companies only offer CR to shareholders or SPP Plans when things are bad and no return i sight. When things are good it goes to the circle. Lucky Brett has a whole other side company and a 6% commission on all funds raised over the years..
    smart enough to move to a new lead broker at BP knowing the heat was coming.

You watch the hand come out early next year and I bet all the fresh meat will get a look this time..
    Criminal isn’t it. But the gig is up.
    Last edited by Beginners_luck: 21/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2500 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 3022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.