do we really want yanks to save the world?

1. 1,544 Posts.
    This is a reply in a "nice story" thread on a US chat board.
    You've all read it.....about the fun and freedom growing up in the 50 - 60's.

Date: January 17, 2003 11:01 AM
    Author: The Usual Suspect ([email protected])
    Subject: EMINEM

Oh yeah, we got Taco Bell, I make less in terms of gold today, than I did as an oil field ruffneck back in 1962, I can't work on my damn Z-28 engine with my tools, and I have a boat load of em,,,I need 100,000 dollar test stations

Quality of life, not one resturant I can eat better at, than what my 48DD's can whip up in the kitchen, plus I know she has not got AIDs, hepatitus, spitin in my food cause I am not a Muslim, etc... She was not stuffed by POPEYES breast sertvice either< Harr & Tutt!

No Muslim named, Sniper, terrorised my community back then, and despite what you think, the KKK was not snipin at anyone, I know of, with imported Jamacian losers to help!! Illegals

The TV had Daniel Boone on it, Wagon Train, and Matt Dillon with Chester,,,GUNSMOKE!!!

Not this puke EMINEM< disgorgin sewer RAP!!

No JAP cars on the street being driven by poverty cases from the Ghetto, who shouldn't be in a car anyways, dealin drugs and drive by shootings..

KEN you are a no name "Jerk", with no address, who probably wouldn't even step up to serve your country, but sneaks his cocaine and amphtamines, on a regular basis..

Real Men,as the Hell's Angels; even said, only "NERDS" need seat belts or Helmets,,I'll take my chances, I had no seat belt in Viet Nam...

So, lose some damn friends, loss is a part of life,,,you ain't gonna defeat the GRIM Reaper,,,,!!!!

You get real, you coward, Dr Watson and I both lived with daily risks as a part of our lives,,,,that is to serve..

By the Damn Grace of GOD, do we survive, not some damn rule of law, plus some very good aircraft makers and mechanics!!!!

My pride in my AF units will never be put down, and although Watson was Navy,,tut, he can say the same too!!!

So KEN, go blow, it out your civilian, tiny, no meaning, ASS!!!

Ken merely said that he had lost friends in accidents, to diseases and in 'Nam.

I don't want to be "saved" by him and his mates.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.