PLS 0.69% $2.90 pilbara minerals limited

Do we Snapback on our Algo Short today ?, page-9

1. 2,238 Posts.
    There is simply no shares available RDL.

None to borrow.

None to buy on screen. I have called his bluff and I think with Ninja/ "scoop" soon to be coming news and other market participants now seeing I was right last week on share count let alone today and if they buy now they can watch it go higher..and higher.

He is Buying from himself right now ...its his fake selling still disguised at 55.5 to 57c and which is adds to his share tally required....and word is finally getting out how short he is......this aint BHP, you just cant borrow or buy PLS when you want it.

I reckon ASIC has probably called the broker to clarify as well given the flash large sell orders have disappeared...all in all he is legal today....

I would hazard a guess and and say the trading education of many here has improved in us reading the screen by virtue and now are not so scared of his BS.

Good news will rocket our stock this time...back to 87c.

Come on KB...we are holding up our end !! lol. God forbid if Ninja is right and he has secured a great offtake partner final group (as we can pick and choose in a beayty parade) or had strategic investor or M&A discussions in China well be a rocket ship headed over $1.00

Bid keeps rising but it is disguised buying right now.....

We should pop toward 60c soon once we break 56c.

Still short approx 10m shares and has to BUY "Onscreen".....and our volume is lower than Friday so he is in BIG trouble.

Sorry I was early on this.....

GG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.90
Change
0.020(0.69%)
Mkt cap ! $8.732B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.86 $2.94 $2.80 $102.1M 35.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 314863 $2.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.91 20820 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.