GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

So true, the fundamentals are there.. I have heard something to...

1. 333 Posts.
    So true, the fundamentals are there.. I have heard something to the effect of 30-40% of new wells with junior O&G explorers come up with less than exciting news...

its only natural that investments fluctuate on both good and bad news.. the fluctuations are not huge with GGP as we have small percentages in these wells. it is a great speculative stock.

GGP only last week announced 91 barrels from silverwood and we have other producers.. all be it a small production but.. we are producing. we have numerous other targets and still awaiting further news on a few. let alone acquisitions.. AKW ??

IMO ggp has a long road ahead of it, im sure we will see many more fluctuations... there is no point crying over positions being down in both the O&G game and a market climate such as now... If you dont have the pockets to stomach the fluctuations ... invest somewhere that your money is more secure.. cotton wool investors i think they are called??

GGP has so much potential!! I intend to keep averaging and selling on the fluctuations to better position myself for when we do finally get the rewarding news we are all waiting for.. good things come to those who wait... IMO GGP will have its time in the sun.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.