OPY 0.00% 19.5¢ openpay group ltd

My assumption for the decline in share price is people are...

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    My assumption for the decline in share price is people are losing patience and faith and cutting losses. However, there's lots of potential good news on the horizon. The Payment Assist acquisition doesn't seem like the action of a dying company. The launch into the US, also doesn't seem like the actions of a dying company, and surely some positive news will flow about this in the near future.

Based on no news for a month, the decline in share price may be more reflective of shareholders selling for personal reasons rather than on the company's growth progress. Not that I'm comparing businesses, but around 2001, Amazon share price went from $95 to $10. If people thought at the time that the declining share price reflected the future prospects of the company, then they were clearly wrong: Amazon share price now $3638. Those with patience, who allowed the company to deliver on its growth strategy, clearly go their rewards.

Of course, Openpay's future success is unknown, but there's lots of potential positives on the horizon for those who are game enough to wait and see.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.