KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Watching the video certainly is exciting, especially when you...

1. 20,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1785
    Watching the video certainly is exciting, especially when you realize what may be possible.
    Something dawned on me though! Prof gunning came up with the idea of using ATM's to change the building blocks to attack cancer and Dr Justine Stehn came up with Anisina solution, but something dawned on me while watching the video. How come Novogen was SOOOO lucky to get the ATM technology for no up front fees and a smallish royalty, then the reason for it dawned on me, I think it may have been what Prof Gunning and Dr Stehn saw in what Novogen had with it's new manufacturing process and the ability to bend the molecule into the desired shape, in the same way that Novogen did with genistein and bending it to the desired shape to attack a particular protein, I believe they saw the possibilities with doing the same to their own drug platform, I believe they saw it as a win win situation for both them and Novogen?

Isn't this what Dr Andrew Heaton is doing now with ATM technology where is now patenting new drugs in the ATM area using his own method?

If I am right on this? then I believe something like this could possibly happen again, lets say a small drug company came up with a new drug to treat a particular disease not related to either oncology or regenerative or degenerative medicine and wanted to look at the possibility of expanding the uses of their own drug many times over, by the use of the manufacturing technology that Dr Heaton invented?
    Then the obvious and possibly only way would be through Novogen don't you think?
    I don't believe it can be done any other way at this time?

These are just my own thoughts on this, but I reckon it may have happened this way somehow?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.