POS 16.7% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Guys, I am going to share some of my life stories with you. I am...

1. 914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    Guys, I am going to share some of my life stories with you. I am not proud to admit it but I will man up and tell you about it.

I thought I wasn't the dumbest around until the day I was conned. Please stop laughing guys as it is not funny and anyway, it is not the end of the story yet. And then I was scammed...... ok, I will give you some time to get back on your chairs..... and please stop laughing that much or I am not telling you anything more.

Ok, I admit that when you look at yourselves in the mirror, you probably see a bright man staring back at you..... unfortunately, this is not my case.

But hey, I have decided this is not going to ever happen to me again. This is why I invested on the ASX and more specifically in POS. Investing on the ASX gives you the security of ASIC, The Financial Watchdog, The Financial Ombudsman, etc, etc, etc. We know how prompt they are to take action against anything untoward and how fantastic their results are. Thank you ASIC & Al. And more specifically, with POS, we have a fantastic team of high achievers who will exceed all expectations and bring us into production faster and bigger.

As you see, I did not make the same mistake thrice. Once the 1.1mtpa BFS is announced, PH will hopefully release the FID based on the BFS and POS sp fly.

So, the morale in the story is, no matter how many times you fall, get up and try again...... hum this banana peel looks safe enough to walk on......AAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH PLOUFFFFF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $12.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $5.445K 1.547M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
83 51994598 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7847467 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.08am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.