Hi all, I have currently been researching deeply into a stock...

1. 1,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 840

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2486/2486808-8f4e07277fe00a54d01d17a61040ea6b.jpg
    Hi all,

I have currently been researching deeply into a stock that sells "Kava" - a pacific island tree root that is referred to as "Natures Xanax" to the point that it has been anecdotally used by benzo addicts to assist with withdrawals/as a straight substitute for anxiety medication Xanax as it does not possess the side effects that Xanax does.

It is relatively unknown and has been shunned upon by officials in the early 2000's, many think it was due to big pharma lobbying in a similar token as what medicinal cannabis received - given how lucrative the benzo market is and how unfortunately the mental health market is booming it isnt surprising as to why.

Check the above anecdote:

I found this on the subreddit for Kava. It reinforces my personal experience as someone with strong anxiety and have found great relief in the Kava medication.

I want to know if anyone out there even knows about this or has heard of kava? Or have tried it?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.