Do you have what it takes to help a

1. 3,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 349
    Farmer?
    I’m looking for help from a well connected businessman or businesswoman to help me help the farmers. I want to have all fresh milk products removed from Woolworths and Coles.
    I need someone with connections and infrastructure to help me negotiate a deal for farmers to only supply their milk to servos and cafe owners.
    We the public need to stop going to Woolworths and Coles to buy our milk, let’s remove the demand for milk through these organisations and start buying our milk from servos and cafe’s.
    These huge retailers are guilty of damaging our farmers and it’s time to show them that we the people are in fact their bosses.
    Lets think LARGE and start doing something about the abuse of our farmers from big business.
    WE CAN ALL HELP OUR FARMERS.
    NO I’m not a farmer nor have I ever represented a farmer or anyone in the dairy industry.
    Anyone interested in helping me help our farming families?
    I want to get a 2L milk from the farmer directly to the consumers door via an app.....ordered and paid for....
    Any ideas..... I would happily pay someone $3.50 for a 2L milk if it went to the farmers.
    Any Idea’s?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.