do you know this man er boy er girl, page-26

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    hi pd,

well matey, the coffee has to be mccraps atm cos i won't pay the prices elsewhere. the meeeen buuuggger i am, i can order two small coffees and get free refills. why pay for a large one i ask ? no doubt mccraps will soon come to their senses this one but as long as it lasts i will drink. i pop in occassionally to macs and read the papers over mi two coffees. i enjoy that half hour. i´m currently here downunder but that is to end soon, cos i meet mrs 40 in singapore as she's on her way over here. we orf to the phillipines for 18 days with two ozzy pals who leave the day before i do. they are going to live there for 3-5 yrs. we had a great time in egypt and jordan over xmas and new yr. got to do as much travelling as we can, whilst we can. we are keeping our home in the orange country so if you do get to valencia sometime then please come over for a special 40 made paella and sangria party. i've managed to see dub and enjoyed that very much. i hope we can get together again before i leave. i telephoned my pal splashy of hc today. he's the laugh as always. sadly cannot get down to see him in nsw. not so far but time is short. i came back to get the place finished re all the odds and sods. that is accomplished now apart from a few odds to do which have no pressure to be done. mrs 40 will get here late march for 4 mths. she will enjoy herself as usual. at least we have a lawn this time around instead of a dry desert come dust bowl of sand. mrs 40's known as 'the lady from spain with the bike' so if any of you know her in oz then make yourselves known to her. mkt wise i'm having a good time. i pulled out almost all back may 06 and have stayed out apart from my play money to keep in touch. beating the mkt so that's ok. losing a little but staying sane. my uk broker is over here now and we meet up again tomorrow. i saw him and his family last week. funny he followed me over here. he's bought a business and i wish him well. a better life is to be had here as against uk but for me i prefer spain. that's changing too sadly. i still live in my time warp over there. i like that. looking forward to getting back and seeing my 7 cats. then it's to hosp for a hernia op and planning france with the jolly caravan along with maybe canada oct 08 or 09. mrs 40 wants to see the polar bears. i need to keep her happy. talking of bears, teddy is well and i remain the mkt bear. and for some time yet. then i'll start accumulating for what will prob be my last bull run on this planet. it should last 7 yrs or so but i don't expect it to start until 1/4 to 2/4 2009. i'll be looking hard come oct this yr to start adding to my portfolio.

be good pd,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.