Dlux, Your comments re " Not in the physical but what of the...

1. 325 Posts.
    Dlux, Your comments re
    " Not in the physical but what of the mind. Ever seen one, held one? But your have one I hope, that is if you are not 'out of your mind'. When your sleep you go 'astral traveling' & so it can be said that the mind is 'elsewhere' & that is why it can be dangerous to wake a sleepwalker' - they may not return to the body.

"Ever seen one or held one"?
    This is a good point you make, as There is No such Thing as the mind, ie being a seperate entity or something that is not part of ones brain. It is just a simple term used by people who do not understand the workings of the human brain.
    Your brain is the part that deciphers & interprets all the stimuli the body recieves from its senses eg, hearing, sight, smell, taste, & touch etc, then after interpreting this information makes decisions about it and responds with an action or not depending on what info it has recieved. some people call this thinking,- your mind, but its your brain working.
    In regards to your other point, altho there is still much unknown about sleep, There is absolutely no evidence of anyone ever astro travelling to other places, times or another land etc & anyone who believes in such nonsense without any verifiable evidence to support it might as well believe in fairies at the bottom of the garden, santa clause or that god created the universe. However, in conclusion there is evidence to support that people who do believe in this metaphysical type world may have sufferred significant trauma in early childhood, and therefore i suggest you seek psychiatric help.
    If there are any one who disagrees with my position re religion please don't bother to reply as I believe you are all deluded morons with limited intelligence. And if you don't like what I'm saying just forgive me then, cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.