Okay I'll give some information about a particular union that is...

1. 218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Okay I'll give some information about a particular union that is very militant and really doesn't have any interest in protecting there members or if they are protecting there members is usually the minority of the members The union that I know because I worked here they twist information and just plain slander the company we had a EBA agreement that was going to give us 791 a week but the MINORITY of the workers were against it and didn't want to receive a pay cut. The unions tried to convince everyone that it was a bad agreement they made flyers with information that was not true in the end 76% of the workers voted in favour for it... despite the unions attempt to burst everyone's bubble. 6 months down the line to just a couple of ago the union was saying the EBA got rejected and came with falsely put together information about why it didn't get in and once again raced on and on... I got a text message from a co worker who said the CEO has just been the lunch room and she said the EBA hasn't been rejected at all the union was talking shit I'm a blue collar worker this is why I'm fully against the unions the EBA is apparently with a commissioner now. There's some in sight to the unions

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.