BOT 5.26% 36.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Sometimes I get the feeling some holders think they are betting...

1. 485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 609
    Sometimes I get the feeling some holders think they are betting on race horses and want to know the outcome of their bet on BOT in the same time frame as a horse race.

We have invested in a medical research company which is trialling potential new treatments which have a sound scientific basis. CBD has a number of potential medicinal benefits and BOT is at the forefront of determining the science behind these benefits and exactly how these benefits can best be realised. Being at the fore of such research will mean some misses along the way, however the scientific understanding of CBD is growing and as a consequence the direction of the research will be honed. Progressively the most effective uses for CBD will be determined and the research of multiple universities is helping to change confirm the antibacterial direction the company is no focussed on, be this staph or pussy pimples.

IMO, BOT has been learning and has narrowed it’s direction based success and failure. Future success is now far more likely given the knowledge that has been gained over the last 12 months.

Just remember that we have invested in a medical research company not bet on a race horse!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.020(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $651.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.5¢ 36.0¢ $1.832M 5.001M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 1023317 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 3589 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.