BOT 5.88% 32.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Be careful about two things, firstly what you are strapping...

1. 15,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1407
    Be careful about two things, firstly what you are strapping yourself into and secondly, what are you strapping yourself in for. Because they are the binary strappings whose ultimate denoumensts should be known in the very near future. Gunpowder or grease ? I have read comments by only a couple of posters about the mere formality of reaching phase 3 with the BTX1503 once daily application at our upcoming FDA discussion. The incredible safety it offers has to be a major positive contributing factor but with management having being down this route on multiple occasions, there is still a market uncertainty to it all. How can you blame them even though selective filtration leads us predominantly down the anti-microbial dermal applications. By selective filtration I infer an abysmal and now discarded eczema protocol. Gone. So we have two things to focus on imminently.

I expect some further information to be released provided the go ahead is given for Phase 3. What else could management of Vinnies echelon be doing over the last few months whilst being cooped up in his home office?. A smart guy like him would surely put on his N-95 mask and pretend to be the lone ranger. Now who mentioned that horse in in a bed a while ago?

Tick tick tick and they are getting louder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
-0.020(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $579.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.0¢ 32.0¢ $1.985M 6.055M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 799885 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 142631 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.