BOT 4.17% 37.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Besides shorters, most of those investing in any company will...

1. 528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    Besides shorters, most of those investing in any company will always wave the pom poms..

Do we have those doubtful days of "what the hell am I still doing in this share" to the positive days of "hang in there she will come right mate!!" . you can bet your last dollar most of us have.. from those long gone entry days of pre-7's to the massive top ups in the high teens to our "wtf are we sitting at this level for" moments one needs REALLY BIG Kahunas..

But here are my thoughts.. wrong or right.. from a business perspective from the last couple of events!...:
    A: Why would anyone invest $30+m just for the hell of it.. as mentioned before, we will never know the total on-goings of any business..
    B: Many a discussion over the outcome of our Ph2 result.. We know OZ worked and hence going to Ph3.. but why oh why was it released to market the way it was, was this another business tactic? is it all about manipulation for the long run??
    C:With our failed last trial at least they came clean with her and shelved it..disappointing though. but we cant win every trial..hence called trials..
    D: Now whilst awaiting the Ph3 meeting and the start our or Mortein spray the boyz request an additional handful of extras... why.. do they know something.. I can only but suspect YES..

SO as disappointed as I am at the current SP and Down 6 figures between personal and SMSF funds.. I can but not go anywhere and hope that our "mighty leaders" are onto something and know a lot of "somethings" and we get rewarded for our many a long wait and consistent pressing of the old F5 key for the SP..

Hopefully she comes good for us Girls and Boyz and we walk away from this epic adventure richer than we walked in... GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
0.015(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $590.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 40.0¢ 36.5¢ $10.56M 27.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 75348 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 514698 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.