EXT 12.5% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

Tibbs nowhere in my posts does it imply that there cannot be...

1. 540 Posts.
    Tibbs nowhere in my posts does it imply that there cannot be manipulation by brokers to enable accumulation.

Whatever Depthtraders motives may be I cannot see how they are not worth considering , debating and if found to be flawed then dismissed.

I agree many of his arguments are old ones about uranium but he is not the only one holding that view even today.

If he is just a downramper are you suggesting he is trying to buy in cheaply but really he is bullish on uranium and does not believe a word of his own post?

Also I find it really hard to believe that in a stock of this size and volume Depthtraders post or indeed anyones post can move the market in any significant way.

SUrely there are larger forces acting on the stock then people reading Hot Copper, reading Deothtraders post and then panicking and selling.

For my own part I just bought some more this morning so he has not troubled me nor i suspect many others given the price today. So if his motive was to move the price down and he wrote that huge post to do so then he is failed and we should not be concerned about him.

Like many others I find it amusing how many times when a stock goes down people are very quick to claim it is being capped or manipulated. Surely there are many times when it was just the market at work. I used to work for one of those "big boys" and I do know what happens and what does not happen. So by no means am I saying that there is never manipulation and gaming of the stock especially by hedge funds. However please bear in mind that for every gamer or manipulator there is often someone playing the other side and the games get cancelled out and the stock ends up where it ends up. With decent volumes successful manipulation is very hard work

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.6¢ $75.60K 9.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1075739 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1024534 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.