EXT 10.0% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

do you, share holder, take ext's hand? :-), page-42

1. 7,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Depth trader,

In reply to your post asking to maybe become better, I am not so sure that it is that relevant for you to ask questions in order to learn,

Maybe you could have just done some light reading, you seem capable, you have been reading books about trading.

You do sound very intelligent, but I would still stand by my comments that if you really want the truth without having to sift threw the emotional retorts of a housewife, maybe Hot copper is not the right place for you.

Go to the source. Go to www.extractresources.com.au for a start. Then in regards to your question about Uranium and whether it is a minable product, maybe you should be talking to prime ministers and presidents and senior analysts, for the majority of Hot copper readers are just people trying to make some dough. There are tho, some directors who hide behind facades along with brokers, who are paid to push prices up, seriously, it is obvious you dont like the answers, you keep coming back supporting your ideas.

If what you are really doing is looking for some help for your next trade, then I have some help for you. Dont buy EXT, it has run far too much and it is ramped by long term holders, and this is the only stock on HC that has that. My advice, stay way.

Harlee

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $15.02K 1.666M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2285223 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 29820883 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.20am 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.