MSB 1.34% $1.51 mesoblast limited

@sarge17 Thank you for your kind words . However, might I point...

1. 434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12101
    @sarge17
    Thank you for your kind words . However, might I point in my defence for using the word “delusional” ,the p values provide the statistical probability of this being a “fluke result”... (which I would argue a sane person,barring any exceptional circumstances or meta data to the contrary), might not reasonably want to bet against . Unlike the Phase 2 CHF trial data , (which showed only 18 patients ? showing any treatment effect, out of a total 60 sample size) , we now have a far larger sample size over a much greater length of time ,reducing any potential error rate.

Furthermore , I also think the FDA will be impressed. Listening to the Mesoblast webcast , I believe they can now link a key second endpoint, cardiac mortality, to certain levels of NT Pro BNP expressed at a particular time. This allows them to accurately predict (through the most accurate proven bio marker for CHF that I am aware of) the “sweet spot” for an efficacious treatment effect for Grade 2B before they deteriorate to asymptotmatic Grade 3 . When shown on a Kaplan Meier Curve ,at around 20 months after treatment delivery, there is apparently a clear separation between the Grade II cohorts... which is maintained over a long period.

Simples ! OP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.