MSB 1.10% 91.5¢ mesoblast limited

Do you still think Mesoblast will be the next CSL?, page-122

1. 15,517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5592
    @Halime

While I can appreciate this is an anonymous forum, you have questioned my integrity and after my initial post I thought I will just outline the facts to correct your blatant lies .... let me point out some facts that you are obviously seeking ... normally I wouldn't bother responding to such rubbish but given you have questioned my integrity I have decided on this occasion I would....

Prior to this he bangs on about HODL and it's all a free carry for him.

1. Perhaps use the advanced search function on HC prior to posting untruths about a poster ? While I may have replied to people who have used the term HODL, I myself have never used it in any post I have written except for this one right now in response to your accusations. Here, I have undertaken the hard work for you if you click on the following search link:

https://hotcopper.com.au/search/339...ate&c[user][0]=213659&c[visible]=true

2. I declared to the forum on 21 Feb 2020 in the following post after being asked by another poster how I actually ended up with a free carry - as you can see I gave specific transaction dates to substantiate how I ended up in this free carry position - it is not a new concept or something I invented out of the blue after the FDA decision ?

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/msb-trading-2020.5158541/page-2634?post_id=43075411#.X-0CEtgzbIU

Out of the blue he mentions he sold 20% perfectly timed to the minute before FDA rejection. Lol.

3. Apart from the people I mention in the previous post who were aware of this and the reasons why I posted on HC about the not rusting the FDA etc, here is the transaction data from ING Superannuation because again I won't have my integrity questioned by the likes of you and it wasn't a minute before, it was in the lead up to the decision as I quoted:

Transaction  
    1 Date  
    2 Units  
    3 Price  
    4 Amount  
    5 Current Value

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4 Column 5 Column 6
    0 Investment Redemption Confirmation 31/08/2020 -xxx,xxx $5.2780 -$xxx,xxx.xx -$xxx,xxx.xx
    1 Investment Redemption Confirmation 31/08/2020 -xxx,xxx $5.2830 -$xxx,xxx.xx -$xxx,xxx.xx

4. While we are on the subject you might as well also know I took another large chunk of the free carried shares off the table at $2.57 on 18 Dec 2020, which I am slowly buying back; 30+ cents is better in my pocket than someone else's - just sayin' ... @ddwn is also well aware of this fact through email communications we had on that morning as well...

Transaction  
    1 Date  
    2 Units  
    3 Price  
    4 Amount  
    5 Current Value

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4 Column 5 Column 6
    0 Investment Redemption Confirmation 18/12/2020 -xxx,xxx.xx $2.5770 -$xxx,xxx.xx -$xxx,xxx.xx

Have some integrity and decency like the other LTSH.

5. Perhaps it is you that needs to learn what decency and integrity mean before questioning that of others !

Enjoy your day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.5¢
Change
0.010(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $1.044B
Open High Low Value Volume
93.0¢ 93.5¢ 90.5¢ $4.638M 5.036M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 152669 91.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.5¢ 51069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.