MSB 4.91% $1.02 mesoblast limited

Do you still think Mesoblast will be the next CSL?, page-69

1. 15,500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5582
    I will say it one more time - until the COVID-19 ARDS trial 60 day data is available we are all guessing about the effectiveness of Remestemcel-L in treating this illness

I am also well aware how a trial works .... what you are not taking into consideration is how quickly the data from this particular trial will be reviewed if the death numbers in 60 days time are still around the current levels in the USA (2500-3000 average per day) .... it is a once in a 100 year pandemic after all and they have moved mountains for other treatments, so if the data supports an EUA due to a reduction in mortality of (say) 20% and/or if treated patients were coming of ventilators / leaving ICU days or weeks earlier than the placebo group then there is a good chance consideration by the FDA will be expedited .... it’s far from normal circumstances is all I am saying so let’s just see what the data actually shows ?

None of us know at this stage is what I have been trying to say .... the data could show Remestemcel-L had absolutely no benefit at all in all cohorts rendering it useless in progressing it further for ARDS as well with Novartis - I doubt it but it is a scenario people invested in MSB need to consider could be one of the many outcomes

Take what you will from my posts but I am not commenting further on the matter and going around in circles - you have your theories / opinions and I have mine; and that’s perfectly fine - it is a stock forum after all

Good night MSB’ers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.02
Change
-0.053(4.91%)
Mkt cap ! $1.147B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.05 $1.00 $6.634M 6.497M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 126976 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.02 77289 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.