DXI 0.00% $2.88 dexus industria reit.

do you think adi will hit $1, page-3

1. 6,389 Posts.
    "ADI will have to have control of 90% before a sale to them is compulsory. A compulsory aquisition must be at fair market value. I intend to be there at that stage."

I think you meant "AWE" will have to control.....

IMO that may or may not ever happen and to AWE it doesn't mean squat. If it takes them 10 years to get there, well........

IMO you should be worried about two things:

1. The amount of shares that GS is scooping up. Every 1% they get means that if AWE decides to do a deal with them then as I have posted before, AWE ends up getting control of ADI within a short period of time and then they can take their sweet ole time getting the rest.

So figure right now 33% plus that 6% would give AWE 39%....plus some from the cheap 26 cent cap raising shares - say another 5 or 6% which brings it up to 44% and you'd have to figure that another couple of percent are in the hands of those who bought in anticipation of a higher offer who would bolt.....

2. What happens if the T/O lapses or AWE settles for only control as above and ADI needs to come to market for addtional capital? What price are they going to do it at? Well IMO they can't do it at less than 40 cents due to the takeover regardless of the then ADI share price. Even at less than 61 cents would be hard for them to justify given their (IMO flawed undervalued target statement)

And IMO ADI is going to need additional capital as IMO both AUT and EKA are going to have to raise additional funds.

As I posted before IMO the ADI story is over one way or another.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.