NBS 0.00% 9.9¢ nationwide building society.

do you think that ousia knows more than orbis?

1. 155 Posts.
    I find it intersting that this board genuflects to Ousia's posts as if they are 'ex cathedra'. My question is - Do you think that Orbis would invest MILLIONS of dollars and continue to increase its share of the company and then hold the stock without doing the same DD? Do they not have access to the tools which Ousia has? Wouldn't they have the ability to do his DD and then some? Would they not have more at stake?

The assumption on this board is that this company is a complete fraud and there is a robust correlation with the days that go by multiplied by Ousia's speculative (yes some of his posts are very assumptive) posts and the fall in the share price. I assume most of the drop lately is by ma and pa 'investor' getting scared out by the posts here.

Some need to take a deep breath and withdraw their pitchforks from the NBS effigy to take a broader look at the situation. It's like a bunch of dogs where one barks and they all go crazy. I highly doubt that an entity like Orbis has not done its DD and do take Ousia's posts with a grain of salt.

Orbis or Ousia - take your pick.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NBS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.