NBS 0.00% 9.9¢ nationwide building society.

do you think that ousia knows more than orbis?, page-15

1. 1,149 Posts.
    >>Hmmm...'ex-cathedra', had to look up a dictionary for that. Normally I wouldn't trust a poster on HC over what the company tells me. However the company has had numerous opportunities to dispel the concerns put forward by David Symons, etc but why hasn't it? The only reasonable conclusion I could come to is that they can't. Why are management so dodgy, why do they never return requests for information by shareholders? Why do the Republic Consulting mob not return calls (they have not returned my calls)?<<

I agree PA...

It is not just Ousia who has been nit-picking Nexbis, also Morley, Vibemaster and Jayinaussie.<<

A lot a research has been conducted by all of us above, yet many seem to think we have (Primarily Ousia) pushed the share price down by giving our research to others. In light of all the research and evidence the NBS forum is becoming somewhat optimistic again. Whilst I do not disagree with a good debate- I think many are being foolhearty and will not listen. Sure it looks good at a PE of 2.5 but this is not true. It is a misrepresentation that has not been corrected...

It will be interesting to see how optimistic the nbs forum becomes if we the above decide not to post. People do not wish to listen to researched facts... Ousia has been getting a lashing for some great research and evidence- it is a pity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NBS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.