GDA 0.00% 26.0¢ good drinks australia ltd

I know on ignore for most but can't help reading some of the...

1. 53 Posts.
    I know on ignore for most but can't help reading some of the spruiking for the entertainment value of third person personas. I mean if most with shares weren't already feeling impact of market this certainly is rather dark vindictive behaviour. Why isn't he on suspension.

Anyway wondered why he is so interested in GDA. I mean all stocks have taken a severe battering in the past month so why single out this one so much. Do you think he is a chinese buyer trying to buy at large discount? Not saying with or without news in this market that most are southward bound in s to mid/term but why care so much about one little 3 -5 cent stock? I know GDA was all over asian market news a few weeks ago and HC seems to be a portal for some of them to watch keenly so who knows what chinese companies are out there. I would be doing heaps of research here if I knew IO was likely to rise 30% this year and what may be merger next month making new company the largest IO conglomerate in world.

Anyway that's my 2.9 cents worth and be interesting to see if some news will make a difference hope so.

Cheers

WT

Nothing here is ever advice. The market is always right and is your best teacher.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.