QTK quiktrak networks limited

do you trust quiktrak as a company

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Good on you Rimitalay...you're such a fighter.

Here is some more for you to contend with.

SO MP brought Mutitrack for $100K....yes I rang Delooite Cathy or whoever it is.

Baz...why do you try to convince the world things are different now when you have basically a 99% failure rate. The 1% success I put down to filling out the right forms to registern the ACN QTK Networks.

Forum....do you trust Quiktrak?

Do you trust Mark Pallister?

Do you trust Rimtalay?

Do you trust all the other aliases Smuggler, Barry Hickman, skip google and all the others that got banned?

Hotcopper is a share forum....its system has been abused by many in their plight to cajole the unsuspecting..but I stand behind Ocker, Bluesdox, Pyndextexter, Dub, Tangrams, MRJ and all the others.....and HC admin.

There is not many forums left that allow QTK discussion.

Peter Woodward a known insider trader was notorious for ramping Quiktrak.

Smuggler...well we all know...he is a bulldog and never stops.

Whethere he is a paid ramper or not...who cares.

Quiktrak may or maynot come back on the ASX.

Even if they do....does anyone trust Quiktrak?

Does anyone trust Mark Pallister?

Does Anyone trust Smuggler or his multi faceted identities that hotcopper has thankfully reduced?

Does anyone trust a company with technology like this in a major market down turn has the goods to make a return to investors?

Why is Quiktrak being ramped again and in the the workst possible time when BHP and RIO..some of the worls strongest company's halving in its value.

I ask you then.,...do you trust to put money into Quiktrak?

You have your answer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.