NEO nuenco nl

i'm lovin' it Exciting times...yet the naysayers remain. Out...

1. 172 Posts.
    i'm lovin' it Exciting times...yet the naysayers remain. Out goes Meerkat, in comes Prepaque. Unbelievable!

I'd love to say I told you so, but I will wait until the share price hits bouble digits, and then I will roar it.

It's remarkable that various posters accuse some people on this thread of ramping when that is what they want the company to do. NEO/OPL has adopted a thorough and methodical approach to bringing these wells on-line at a low cost. The current gas flow exceeded even my expectations and looks incredibly promising for the entire acreage. Commerciality looks assured from here...we are moving forward to development...you don't develop a dud!

In my opinion, we have a wonderful project here. To those who said NEO/OPL was all full of hot air, shame on you. We're full of gas...and probably a lot of oil too!

I can understand people's frustration that things are taking a long time, but this is due to the size and complexity of the discovered resource. Today saw a lot of non-believers exit on decent buy-side volume. They are entitled to their opinion, but I am amazed that they are taking such a stance in the face of overwhelmingly good news. They buyers are emerging, I guess the real rally will occur when the sellers are out, which should be soon.

I've always stated you should know what you are buying before you whip out the cheque book. Would you buy a car without kicking the tyres, or a house without checking for damp? If you are unsure on NEO, read back over the announcements or pick up the phone and speak with Kain or Graves. If you still feel that way, walk away...but don't try and tell the believers we are wrong, especially if you haven't even conducted any fundamental research.

Here's to profits...now back to the underground.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.