IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

Hi Everyone,Absolutely agreed with the other's comments on the...

1. 42 Posts.
    Hi Everyone,

Absolutely agreed with the other's comments on the whole IGC debacle, IGC been keeping quite about the whole thing for months, according to their earlier announcements that the whole deal should be over and done with in July, now we are in the middle of September and they are still going on and talk about it without any result, not to mention about the shareholder approval that they should get before the deal is done, again no action.

To me they are a bunch of incompetent management that should be replaced long time ago and IGC with have a brighter future than what we are sitting at the moment.

Since last Friday, I have sent a few email and called IGC office everyday, the Professional Public Relations (PPR) guy called David Tasker is absolutely useless and he never reply my email or call me back despite numerous emails and messages that I sent to him. To me I having a feeling that they have something to hide in this. They are trying to avoid answering question from shareholder whch they might embrasss themselves. I am running out of patient!

By the way, anyone have Tony Sage mobile number, if you can give TS mobile number to me and I 'll call him directly and ask him and I'll also request him to sack the PR person because it is a waste of shareholder money that get some PR guy that never do his job!

It is time for the IGC management to sit down and think about how to do their job properly ans start do something about it also they should stop wasting the shareholder's money on the public relation crap that never do their job!

Ray

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.