WML 50.0% 0.3¢ woomera mining limited

Hi Friends,Below is what as an individual shareholder I can do....

1. 173 Posts.
    Hi Friends,

Below is what as an individual shareholder I can do. I have written to Management and news channel teams about the latest announcement. Hope you do your part and complain against the Management and decision of ASX to allow rights issue when it is clearly against best interest of shareholders.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi Richard/Jim,

Does Management not have any moral to raise rights share issue ? What happened to the gloom of already arranged 10 million $ as per earlier announcements and company presentations. Number of shares in issue would be more than 1.5 billion (3x more than current issue) if at all the right issue is approved and SP would be a pure joke.Do you think all share holders are fools ? ASX might take this lightly and allow the Management team to play around with Shareholders' hard earned money. I will make sure that Management is challenged legally for such a disastrous performance and taking shareholders for granted.

How is it even possible to sleep at nights after knowing Management have sucked into blood of shareholders and their hard earned money and left them for nothing. I have never expected ASX to be a team which has ZERO CARE AND PROTECTION FOR SHAREHOLDERS and support the request submitted by AIW. I will write a separate complaint against ASX for allowing AIW to be listed still and allow the rights issue.

Management has achieved nothing but dilution and wasting shareholders money, sentiment and belief over the years. Previous Management was a disaster and new Management is trying their level best to compete them and with the latest announcement, could very well overtake.

Copying media team in a belief that they will highlight such issues and help shareholders and bring sanity to ASX and save the pain of future investors.

Hope the Management does not go unpunished for this atrocious decision makings and pain caused to the shareholders. Wish legal and media team to help common investor like me to make way for a better future and bring ASX to a reality check.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.654M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $6.496K 2.165M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 44175646 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 2183480 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.06am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.