WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

I firmly expect a big drop in the price when or if it becomes...

1. 4,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    I firmly expect a big drop in the price when or if it becomes apparent that 3M is the only party at the moment. I also expect a big drop when no announcement is made until the end of the extension period. All because of the uncertainty we are all discussing. I want to see the sp move on it merits not conjecture.

I disagree levelhead. In fact i see the complete opposite happening. That would simply mean that the MTA is over and the make or break part of the process has been confirmed as a success. Therefore everyone would be rushing in well before the 60days were up.

And i don't expect a big drop if there is no announcement. There would just be a lot of sideways movement. We only have a month and a week remaining. Its not that far away when you consider the lead up last time when the SP rocketed 15days before the announcement. I am expecting the same build up so its really only 4weeks away from action time. That is if the news isn't a left field release from 3M. As you can see we are comfortably sitting in the mid 4's which was the market factoring in the announcement so its not that far a fall.

Feel free to debate my points

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.