GBI 0.00% 16.0¢ genera biosystems limited

Well,As of today we know that they are only 138 names short, as...

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Well,

As of today we know that they are only 138 names short, as Bochman and I have added our names! However, I only sent my application off today, so if the number is significantly lower than that I might not end up being one of the names.

What will be will be.

I've only sent a tiny cheque, just $3K, as I am already heavily invested in PLT and have good holdings in a total of 9 companies, this will be the smallest and make up the magic 10. I don't really have spare cash, and sold a little bit of one of the other holdings for this one.

Anyhow, at this stage GBI need the numbers, not the big amounts.

Thanks for all of your information Deca (and Red), with such a relatively small dabble I didn't do exhaustive research, mainly weighing up the decision based on the IPO document, Deca's huge amount of information posted (thanks again) ... including links to the various articles, etc. etc. It's at least worth a punt. If I had more ready cash, and wasn't already heavily invested in a company that has a (partially) similar technology I might have gone harder at it, but a small dabble is better than none at all.

I hope my application is successful, and look forward to tracking and discussing GBI's progress with great interest.

Cheers all, and best of luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.