CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

dobro you have done it again . . ., page-20

1. 67 Posts.
    This is my first post on HC. I usually enjoy just sitting back and reading the views on what is happening with this share.
    I do not usually get provoked into making comment to these sort of post, however there seems to be a number of people who are expecting to get rich overnight and if it does not happen then it must be someone else's fault. Now I am of the thinking that Mink is probably another of the deliberately glum people with an agenda. I am sure there are a history of negative response under this name. I still think it is relevent to everyone though, especially with the ongoing attacks on T4P.
    No one is in control of your money but you. You invest it and therefore you are responsibile for it.
    Having said that you may get lucky here but don't judge a share from reading a few posts and then watching how it performed on the market for a week.
    Do your own research should be more than just a tag put on the end of a posting. Sure it gives you a great head start here where people share information (I must admit I am always behind you guys and appreciate you cutting the chase), but again at the end of the day it is YOU who makes the decision. You shouldn't listen to your next door neighbour with a share tip, let alone a stranger on the net. You make your choices so take responsibility for them yourself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.