ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Yes the sp is low, just as IM predicted.Who am I to disagree...

1. 6,284 Posts.
    Yes the sp is low, just as IM predicted.

Who am I to disagree with I.M. when he's on the money.

Insidemoney has predicted with uncanny accuracy sp falls re esi.

Well done I.M.

With a nic like Insidemoney and accurate sp predictions, credit where credit is due.

Still beats me why you would spend so much time helping us make our decisions with all your great warnings...but thanks any how.

Sentiment and position are after all, an honour system arrangement on h/c.

But what has this all to do with this new thread heading.

Perhaps very little, but the fun for the next little while will be relevant to sp and it's effect on short fall applications.

The lower the sp, the less attractive the shortfall will be.

Unless you are a contrarian, an educated guesser or one of the usual alleged nano cap manipulators. ( yes nano caps are still super easy to bully ),why would any one want the sp suppressed,,,surely the fact that there is no done deal announced should be enough to suppress the sp...why would anyone want to kick it down below par ?

Because it's easy ?

The co raised 1.3 mil from share holders that applied under the spp and 570 odd k from non Fiori Intersuisse u/w via Podium energy ( thats around 1.85 mil known to have hit the esi piggy bank ). Who knows what Fiori is up to...did he pay up ? who knows....

It would be just as easy for the usual husak to cry foul ( or is that fowl ), push down the sp a coupla points thinking he'll wet towel the short fall and beg the co for a further discount for being so generous in the first place by doctoring a 500k underwriting to get the kicker jingling along ( what a nice guy... )

Just an amuzing hyperthetical of course.

We all know business is an honourable sort of an affair and corporate lawyers are under worked,,,and that,,,, work, fido, and asic are just 4 letter words

All depends on what you call business I reckon.

To put it into perspective, there a little companies out there that have tried to raise 5 mil and have ended up with 70k.in rights issues spp's etc.

ESI has not....it's worth asking yourself why this is the case.

Why did this co ask for 3.5 mil and end up with the lew' share

so down she goes ?

Just an entertaining scenario for a bit of thought provocation...you know how I like to debate the pro's...........and the cons....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.515K 504.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 13357839 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11826592 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.